Florence Jewellery Week, 28th of May- 3rd of June, 2015
Curator, Giò Carbone
The 2015 edition has moved from a peculiar concept and has assumed a different form from the usual exhibition, by organizing a week of events entirely devoted to contemporary jewellery and the complex relationships with the design and the craft, with the realization of exhibitions, conferences, workshops, meetings and demonstrations of artists and craftsmen.
Philip Sajet, Xavier Monclús, Mimì Moscow, Nora Fok, Bifei Cao, Wang Zhenghong, Wang Kezhen, Sang Deok Han, Jie Sun, Tithi Kutchamuch, Seoyeon Lee, Daniela Hedman
- The magical of India
- Traditional Jewellery from Africa
- Shannon Guo, Associate Professor, Jewelry and Metals Studio, Fine Arts College of Shanghai University and Artistic Director Two Cities Gallery, Shanghai.
- Martina Dempf, Jewellery Designer and Social Anthropologist, Berlin
- Barbara Schmidt, Jewellery Designer, director of the Akademie für Gestaltung, Munich.
- Shruti Agrawal, Gunjan Shruti Jewellery, Mumbai.
- Gabriele Goretti, Istituto Europeo per il Design (IED), Firenze